Tulare County Registrar of Voters, Rita A. Woodard, is reminding all Tulare County residents that the upcoming Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, June 3, 2014.
• The last day to register to vote for this election is Monday, May 19, 2014.
• Voter registration cards are available at locations throughout Tulare County. To obtain a mail-in registration card, please call (559) 624-7300 or 1-800-345-VOTE, a free hotline. If you prefer, you can also register online at: www.sos.ca.gov
• Vote by Mail ballots will become available beginning Monday, May 5, 2014.
• Tuesday, May 27, 2014 is the last day the Registrar of Voters Office may receive Vote by Mail ballot requests through the mail. Otherwise after May 27th voters are free to come to the Elections Office located at Government Plaza, 5951 S Mooney Blvd., Visalia, to request a Vote by Mail ballot in person.
• Tulare County residents that will be sworn in as a United States Citizen by a federal judge after Monday, May 19, 2014 bu