Tulare County has launched a new COVID-19 Response website - http://covid19.tularecounty.ca.gov/ providing the latest information and County-wide programs available in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) web page at www.tchhsa.org will still be made available and is the best resource for the latest guidance and information regarding COVID-19 from the Tulare County Public Health Branch.
The new cohesive Tulare County Coronavirus (Covid19) Response Website includes:
· A dashboard with the latest statistics, case numbers, demographics and regional mapping of COVID19 cases in the County.
· Public access to our current local Health Orders for prevention of COVID-19 Transmission.
· Provided linkage to the County Public Health COVID-19 website for the latest guidance information from our Public Health Dept.
· Information on Housing, Rental Assistance, and operations the County is doing keeping our Homeless populations safe during this pandemic.
· Information and links to resources for our local Businesses connecting them to local, state and national financial assistance programs. In addition to partnering with our Workforce Investment Board of Tulare County and connecting workers to the variety of programs available to our workforce.
· Other information regarding County Operations and recovery services available to our residents.
Board hires Tammie Weyker-Adkins as new Chief of Staff.
Tulare County Fire Department has begun our annual Hazard Abatement Program for this year.
The Tulare County Clerk-Recorder will begin scheduling appointments Monday, May 4
Nicole Motley, has been promoted to Deputy Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer in charge of the Pest Exclusion & Standardization Division by Tulare’s Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer