October 5, 2011
Rita A. Woodard, Registrar of Voters, is reminding all Tulare County residents that the upcoming Consolidated Districts Election will be held on November 8, 2011.
• The last day to register to vote for this election is Monday, October 24, 2011.
• Voter registration cards are available at locations throughout Tulare County. To obtain a mail-in registration card, please call (559) 624-7300 or 1-800-345-VOTE, a toll free hotline. If you prefer, you can also register online at: www.sos.ca.gov
• If you complete the form online, the completed form will be mailed to you. After you receive the completed form, please sign and mail it to the Elections Office. Postage is provided.
• Vote by Mail Ballots will become available beginning Monday, October 10, 2011.
• Tuesday, November 1, 2011 is the last day, the Registrar of Voters Office may receive Vote by Mail ballot requests through the mail. Otherwise, after November 1st voters are free to come to the Elections Office to request a Vote by Mail ballot in person.