Tulare County Registrar of Voters, Rita A. Woodard is reminding all Tulare County residents that the upcoming General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. As an accommodation, the Elections Office will be open until midnight on the last day to register, Monday, October 22, 2012.
- Voter registration cards are available at locations throughout Tulare County. To obtain a mail-in registration card, please call (559) 624-7300 or 1-800-345-VOTE, a free hotline. If you prefer, you can also register online at: www.sos.ca.gov.
- Vote by Mail Ballots will become available beginning Monday, October 8, 2012.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012 is the last day the Registrar of Voters Office may receive Vote by Mail ballot requests through the mail. Otherwise, after October 30th, voters are free to come to the Elections Office to request a Vote by Mail ballot in person.
- The Elections office will be open on Saturday, November 3, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for any voter who would like to come in and vote early.
- Tulare County residents that will be sworn in as a United States Citizen by a federal judge after Monday, October 22, 2012, but no later than Tuesday, October 30, 2012, may register and vote at the Tulare County Registrar of Voters Office. You will be required to show your Naturalization Certificate at the time you register.